This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
Use the AvaTax Address Validation tool to calculate many addresses at once in NetSuite.
- In NetSuite, go to Avalara > Address Validation, and then select Validate Records.
- On the Address Validation Assistant page, select the type of record upon which you'd like to perform address validation, and then select Next.
- The filters on the Set Data Filter page change according to your selection. Use these filters to select the records for address validation, and then select Next.
- In Summary Information, next to Batch Name, type a name for the batch, and then select Finish.
- Click View Saved Batches, or go to Avalara > Address Validation > View Batches.
- On the Address Validation Processes page, once Progress reaches 100%, select View Details.
- On the Address Validation Batch page, in the Sublist Criteria dropdown:
- All: This is the default selection.
- Validated - address not updated: Select to see records that were validated but not updated.
- Not Validated: Select to see records that were not validated.
- Validated - address updated: Select to see records that were validated and updated.
- Update Failed: Select to see all records that were not updated.
- To export the validation result, select Export CSV. Each exported CSV contains up to 1000 records.