In NetSuite, display item prices on invoices with the sales tax and/or shipping tax already included. For example, if you want the price of an item, including tax, to be exactly $500, after enabling Tax Included, AvaTax calculates the tax and then changes the item price so the total equals $500.
Remember, header level discounts can't be applied to documents with tax included.
- In NetSuite, go to Avalara > Setup > Configure Avalara.
- On the Avalara Configuration page, go to the Tax Calculation tab.
- Select Tax Included Capability, and then select Save.
- On an invoice, select Tax Included on the Items tab and select Shipping Tax Included on the Shipping tab.
- Save and commit the invoice. The item price displays with tax included.