Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for NetSuite.
AvaTax for NetSuite (2020 releases)
February 24, 2020
- You can now issue a tax-only refund from a cash sale
January 7, 2020
- Fixed an issue where clearing the Taxable option on a customer record resulted in an "AVA_AddressIdDelete is not defined" error.
- Fixed an issues where NetSuite Tran. No on the AvaTax Committed Transactions List was blank
AvaTax for NetSuite (2019 releases)
October 25, 2019
- AvaTax for NetSuite now supports closed periods to prevent tax calls when the NetSuite period is closed
July 8, 2019
- Added a workflow script to commit transactions in AvaTax
- Added support for accepted/rejected workflows
- You can now submit a tax override on transactions
- AvaTax for NetSuite is now better optimized for use with SuiteCommerce In-Store
- Added support for additional tendering states in SCIS
- You no longer need to use a username and password when logging in
- You can now include more items in service item look up
- You can now choose to pass the value in the Customer External ID field as the customer code
- Fixed an issue that caused a "custpage_ava_entityusecodelist contained more than the maximum number characters allowed" error to occur when too many addresses were associated with an entity/use code
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect freight address to display
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tax Included checkbox from working
February 27, 2019
- You can now assign customers created in SuiteCommerce In-Store to the AVATAX tax code by default.
Fixed an issue that stopped voided (canceled) requests in SuiteCommerce In-Store from being passed to AvaTax.
AvaTax for NetSuite (2018 releases)
October 12, 2018
- Reduced the time to update our entity/use code list when a change occurs.
Fixed an issue that caused the AvaTax Reconcile Batch utility to hang when the target end date didn't contain any transactions.
October 12, 2018
- User Defined Fields (UDF1, UDF2) are now stored values
- You can now view and edit User Defined Fields (UDF1, UDF2) from items on transactions
- Performance improvements
- Fixed an issue in which the AvaTax tab did not display header level information on the transaction record
- Fixed an error that resulted in a "Customer Code required" error on some invoices and credit memos
August 31, 2018
- AvaTax for NetSuite now compatible with NetSuite 2018.2
- Pass header location as ReportingLocation when present
- Performance and stability improvements
- Fixed an issue where sales tax does not display in web store properly
- Fixed an issue where a transaction would continue to save when the "Abort Save Operation on Tax Calculation Errors for Web Services" option was enabled
- Fixed an issue where the error “Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined” is thrown when creating an invoice
May 11, 2018
- Fixed an issue for some users that were experiencing "Unexpected error" messages when editing a Credit Memo.
- Fixed an issue that would result in a "Please choose an item to add" error message when editing a sub-tab other than the item.
April 23, 2018
- Fixed an issue when fetching shipping address values (e.g. shipcity) was taking longer than expected.
January 30, 2018
- Fixed the issue that was causing the exemption certificate number to be overwritten on the customer master record when you created a transaction through the web store
- Fixed the issue where tax wasn't recalculated when a custom discount was applied while creating a transaction through the SCIS module
January 9, 2018
- Fixed the issue that caused a "Script Execution Usage Limit Exceeded" error when saving transactions
- Fixed the issue that caused a "Taxcode is not defined" error when saving transactions