This integration is in "sustaining" mode. This means there are no new versions planned, and current versions won't be enhanced. Any issues identified will only be fixed on an as-needed basis.
Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax Update for ServiceMax.
AvaTax Update for ServiceMax (2017 releases)
September 12, 2017
- AvaTax Update for ServiceMax release is now ready for Salesforce Sales Cloud Lightning
- Appropriate messages are displayed for sales tax calculation errors on work orders
- Fixed the issue where AvaTax Update configuration updates weren't saved
August 16, 2017
- AvaTax for ServiceMax now calculates sales tax using the Avalara location code assigned at the line-level of a work order
- The location details at the line-level are used as the Ship-From address for a service quote
- Fixed the "Attempt to de-reference a null object" error when the product code was missing for a product
- Fixed the "AVA_SMAX:Too many SOQL queries: 101" error while calculating sales tax for a work order with more than 100 line items
- Fixed the error that occurred while saving a work order without an account name