You uploaded a file to be processed and are waiting for a results file.
Geo for Communications Standard
Geo for Communications Pro
- The most likely reasons you are not seeing results are:
- Incorrect filename format
- Incorrect format of the data contained in the file
- The filename must be in the correct format for the system to process it. For example, for an address file for company ABC and receipt of a file on February 17, 2014, the filename would be ABC02172014AA.txt
- Use extension .txt for address files and .ltl for latitude/longitude files. (Note: This information applies to Geo for Communications Standard only. If you are using Geo Batch, use a .csv file).
- See the Avalara for Communications Product User Manual for information about formatting data in the file for both addresses and latitude/longitude data.
- If after verifying that your file is both formatted and named correctly you are still having problems, contact Avalara Communications Support.