PayPal does not currently have a option to sync directly with TrustFile.
To import transactions from PayPal use the following steps to generate the appropriate PayPal sales report:
- Log into PayPal.
- Click Reports.
- Click Activity download on the left side.
- Choose your transaction type, date range and format. You also have the ability to edit the download fields, including shopping cart details, shipping details and more. (ensure that the date, price, tax, and shipping location are selected at a minimum for the fields.)
- Click Create Report.
- Ensure that the file is saved as a .csv (Comma Delimited) file format.
If you need to setup sales tax collection in PayPal follow these steps:
- Under My Account navigate to Profile.
- Click on My Selling Tools on the left side.
- Next, click on the Update link next to Sales tax. (This may also appear as Regional Tax or Regional Tax Settings)
- In the Domestic box click the link that says Add New Sales Tax.
- Next, select the first state you need to setup, enter the tax rate (in percent), and put a check in the box if you want to charge tax on shipping as well
- Finally, if that is the only state you need to add click Continue, or if you need to add more states click Create Another and repeat step 5 until you have added all of the states in which you are registered.