Read the release notes to learn about the latest changes, improvements, and fixes to TrustFile. For more detailed information, see the TrustFile guide.
October 5, 2017
Updates and improvements in TrustFile release 10.5.2017:
- Improved the Dashboard layout and view to make it easier to identify Due Returns
- You can now disable states that you don’t manage in TrustFile. Click Show disabled states to view the list of disabled states.
- When TrustFile is processing the tax for new states, it now notifies you to complete a form or change the filing frequency. Click Configure to set up the form and it's frequency.
- Improved progress bar displays the status of in-progress tasks
September 18, 2017
Updates and improvements in TrustFile release 09.18.2017:
- Minor enhancements and fixes.
September 1, 2017
Updates and improvements in TrustFile release 09.1.2017:
- Submit your bank details to file and remit for all applicable concierge state filings. Even though filing and payment details are added in advance, payment is scheduled on the due date.
June 9, 2017
Updates and improvements in TrustFile release 09.6.2017:
- You can now have multiple connections to the same platform. For example, a merchant can have multiple storefronts.
May 16, 2017
Updates and improvements inTrustFile release 05.16.2017:
- Minor enhancements and fixes
March 20, 2017
Updates and improvements inTrustFile release 03.20.2017:
- Added ability to specify time zone at the company or user level (defaults first to browser time zone, then to Eastern Standard Time EST)
- Updated schedule payment feature to prevent scheduling payments after the due date (if filing after the due date, payment is scheduled on the same day)