You would like to know how to change the bank account linked to your Property on your MyLodgeTax webpage.
- You can change the bank account associated to each property by following the instructions below:
- Log into your MyLodgeTax account at www.mylodgetax.com
- Hover over "Your Account" on the top right
- Click "Subscriptions” in the drop-down menu
- Click on the “Sales Tax Subscription” link next to the property for which you would like to change the bank account
- Scroll down to the “Preferences” section
- If you have previously entered the new bank information in your Profile you can click the drop down arrow in the "Existing Account" section and choose the bank account you would like to associate to the property
- If you need to enter new bank account information, click “New Account” and complete the blank fields for the new banking information
- Click “Save” at the bottom of your screen
Please note that this change will be effective immediately, but you must change the bank account BEFORE you report revenue if you want the current month’s taxes to come out of this new account.