Tell us how you want to receive the tax content, including file naming and formatting options. Associate your choices with a unique delivery option name.
- Enter a unique name for the delivery configuration.
- Select an output structure.
If you select TTE, continue to step 3. If you select Aptos, go to step 7.
- Specify a delivery method:
- Flat file (delivered to the Avalara SFTP server)
- If your delivery method is flat file, enter an email address where we can send the server credentials.
Because we can support only a single email address for all delivery configurations sent to the Avalara SFTP server, you'll be asked to verify the address.
- Tell us how you want to name your file folder. The file folder name is a base name plus a date:
- Enter a base name.
- Select a date format.
- Select a date position (before or after the base name).
- Tell us how you want to format your file:
- Select an encoding method.
- Select a delimiter character.
- Select a new line character.
- Specify a file extension.
If you have questions about file format options, contact your internal IT department.
- Select Save.
The option is added to the list of saved delivery options, from which you can edit or delete it.