Read older release notes to learn about the previous additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for OpenCart 01.07. For more detailed information about AvaTax for OpenCart, see the AvaTax for OpenCart user guide.
See the latest release notes.
May 7, 2015
AvaTax for OpenCart 01.07 release 01.07.02.00
(This release is compatible with OpenCart v126.96.36.199 only)
- Integration with PayPal payment gateway. You are now able to see tax details if you chose to make payment through PayPal.
- You can now apply a discount coupon to a transaction. Tax is calculated on the amount after the discount is deducted.
- Tax calculation is now based on the Ship-to address. If this address is not available, then the Bill-to address is used.
January 15, 2015
- Avalara release 01.07.01.00
- Compatible with OpenCart v188.8.131.52 only
- Fixed the session-related warning messages displayed when the order quantity was updated for the first time. Subsequent updates to the order quantity does not trigger these warning messages
- Now, you can choose to send the Model Number, UPC, or SKU to AvaTax to dictate By default, the Model Number is sent to AvaTax.