The Reconciliation of Tax Returns Filed report summarizes the tax liabilities incurred in the filing period, including any accrual from prior months in the filing period.
Download the Reconciliation of Tax Returns Filed report
- In the Returns for Communications Compliance Portal, go to Reports
- Select the year and month
- Select the check box to the left of the Reconciliation of Tax Returns Filed report
- Select the Download Reports button
Read the Reconciliation of Tax Returns Filed report
- Total Tax Invoiced for Previous and Current Periods
Represents the total tax invoiced and filed from previous and current periods, as calculated within the month-end Tax Invoiced and Filed Summary report.
- Adjustments to Tax Invoiced
Discloses the effects of rounding issues, rate mismatches, data reconciliation issues, estimated periodic payments, and credit reversals for amounts previously paid. Each total is broken down by jurisdiction, tax type, and filing period within the month-end Returns List report.
- Adjustments to Tax Paid
Discloses the effects of discounts and vendor's compensation, payments and credits, as well as tax assessments, penalties and registration expenditures. Each total is broken down by jurisdiction, tax type, and filing period within the month-end Returns List report.
- Total All Liability Paid for Current Period
Represents the actual cash outlays to tax jurisdictions during the month following the tax reporting period. This amount, less total Assessments, Penalties, and Registrations ($605.17 in this example) ties out to the Returns List grand total.