Using the Sandbox SOAP Environment
There are two endpoints for testing the SOAP Sandbox – one for Telecom taxes and one for Sales and Use taxes.
- Telecom: https://afcprosoapsbx.avalara.net/EZTaxWebService/EZTaxWebService.svc
- Sales and Use: https://afcprosoapsbx.avalara.net/EZTaxWebService/EZTaxWebServiceSAUSaleAttributesExplicit.svc
Data in the Sandbox will be purged periodically by Avalara and should not be used for official compliance reporting purposes.
Your Sandbox SOAP account can be used for testing the following:
- Any SOAP API call or request (tax calculation, lookups, or other)
- Compliance Reports via communicationsua.avalara.net
- Transaction Detail Reports via communicationsua.avalara.net
- Configuration changes including Overrides, Exclusions, and Bundle customizations
Your Sandbox SOAP account cannot be used for the following:
- Production API calls
- Any transactions related to official compliance reporting