This document applies to all license types. Content last updated 02/25/2016.
Help Center documentation is confidential and proprietary to Avalara clients.
You can delete schedule transactions records using the Schedule Query Wizard.
Assumption: You are familiar with the basic query function to isolate the needed records. Click here to review the steps.
- Query the records you want to copy, and verify they are correct.
- Click Delete Records from the dropdown menu and click Execute Scheduled Task.
- This step brings up the option to confirm the records deletion.
- Confirm the Tax Session, Sequence and record count in the Tax Session Summary section.
- Confirm that you want to delete records by clicking the NO button to toggle it to YES.
- Click the Delete button.
- Clicking the Delete button will remove the records from your tax session.
- When the Scheduled Task Status tab shows the Status change from Pending to Passed, the deletion is completed.
- Click the Results tab.
- Click the Refresh button on the far right to update the grid view.
- The grid will now be empty, since all the records in your filtered view have been deleted. Remove or change the current filter to view the remaining records.