Cancel sales tax on an invoice in Workday.
- Sign in to Workday.
- At the top left in the Search box, type Find Customers, and then click Find Customers.
- In the Find Customers form, type any criteria to find a customer and then click OK.
- On the Find Customers page, under Customer, click the Related Actions and Preview icon.
- On the Available Actions pane, click the Customer's Name.
- On the Customer page, click the Invoices and Payments tab.
- Go to Invoices and Payments tab > Invoices tab. Under Customer Invoice, click Related Actions and Preview icon, and in the Actions pane, point to Customer Invoice and then click Cancel.
- On the Confirm Cancel Customer Invoice Document page, click OK. The status of the invoice changes to canceled.