This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
Recalculate tax on many transactions at the same time.
- In NetSuite on the Avalara menu, point to Tax Recalculation, and then click Create Recalculation Batch
- In the Recalculation Utility page, follow these steps:
- Under Batch Information, type a Batch Name, a Description, and select a Customer.
- Under Record Types, click a transactions type to recalculate.
- Under Filter Credentials, select or type any of the following criteria to find transactions to recalculate:
- Next to Perform Recalculation Based on, click Transaction Date, Date Created, or Date Modified.
- Type a From Date and To Date
- At the upper left, click Submit.
- On the Recalculation Batches page, refresh the page until at the right, under Batch Status, the batch that you just created says Completed. At this point, recalculation of taxes on the batch is complete.