This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for CS-Cart
Create a return merchandise authorization (RMA) in AvaTax for CS-Cart.
Create a return merchandise authorization
To create a return merchandise authorization in AvaTax for CS-Cart, follow these steps:
- In CS-Cart, at the upper right, click Add-ons.
- In the Add-ons window, to the left of RMA, click the blue Select icon, and at the right, select Active.
- Create an order in the CS-Cart storefront, and change its status to complete.
- Create an RMA against the completed order.
- In CS-Cart on the Orders tab, point to Return requests and click Return requests.
- In the Return Requests window, under Status, click the ID of the return request that you created.
- In the Return information window, click Decline products.
The details of the return will appear in the Admin Console: