Sign up for a CertExpress account to create, send, and store compliance documents for companies you do business with. Sign up to create your first document. Log in to CertExpress from the landing page or reset your password if you forget it.
Sign up and create a document
During signup and the creation of your first document, CertExpress will store certain information to reuse for future documents.
- Go to the CertExpress landing page, and then click Sign Up and Create a Document.
- Enter a name, email, and password. Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Sign Up.
- A verification code will be emailed to you. Enter this code and click Go to verify your account.
- Provide your information in this menu. If you are providing a document on behalf of your own company, enter the name, country, and contact information of that company, and then click Next.
- CertExpress saves this company information and automatically applies it to future documents
- Enter the information of the company you're sending your document to. Click Next.
- CertExpress saves this company to your account so it's easier to send them documents in the future
- Choose a document type, select the State or Territory and exemption reason it applies to, and then click Next.
- CertExpress generates information fields based on the document and exemption that you've selected. Enter the required information and then click Next.
- Enter your name, title, and signature. Click Next to finish your document.
- CertExpress saves this information and automatically applies it to future documents
CertExpress processes your document and forwards it to the requester's CertCapture account.
Log in to your CertExpress account
Go to the CertExpress landing page and click the Log In button to log in with your email and password.
Go to the CertExpress landing page and click the Log In button. Use the Forgot Password link to reset your password via email.