This article applies to:Avalara CertCapture
Only Admin users can work with company locations. To add a company location, follow the steps below:
- On the CertCapture toolbar, click Company Settings > Locations.
- On the Locations page, click Add Location.
- In the Add Location dialog box, type the location information, and then click Add Location to save. Most of the fields are self-explanatory, but there are few that can use some explanation:
- For Code, type any combination of letters, spaces, and numbers to give this location a unique identifier. This is useful when you have more than one location.
- Click Restrict Location's jurisdiction to the selected state to limit the search results to this location's state.
- Click Enable search, display, and capture of Customer # in Retail to search for customers by their customer number.
Add information for each location that will use CertCapture for Retail.
Once you add a location, add retail users to that location.