CertExpress Public is a secure landing page for your customers to add or import certificates. Share the link to this page with your customers or embed it on your website. Certificates added in CertExpress Public are uploaded to your CertCapture company, where you can validate and assign them to customers.
Before you begin
Make sure that the CertExpress Public option is enabled.
- In CertCapture, go to Settings > Company Settings > Company Details.
- Select the Company Settings tab.
- Select Edit Company Settings.
- Select the check box to the right of CertExpress Public.
This setting is only available if this feature has been enabled for your account. If you don't see this option, open a support case with a request to have it enabled.
- In CertCapture, go to Settings > Company Settings > CertExpress Public.
- Copy and paste the URL at the top of the page (beginning with https://app.certexpress.com/?...)
- Add this link to an email template, your website, or share it with customers directly.