Consider creating a company grouping if each of your company subsidiaries collects compliance documents separately. Company groupings makes it easier to search for customers and compliance documents in CertCapture. Create companies for separate divisions, geographic locations, or subsidiaries of your business. Organize those companies into a company grouping to view information from several companies at once. Only Admin users can create companies and company groupings.
After you create a company grouping, use it to run a search or report for all companies in the group.
- In CertCapture, go to Settings > Account Settings > Account Details.
- Select the Company Hierarchy tab.
- Select Add Company Grouping.
- Enter a name for the company grouping.
- Select Add.
- Add companies to the company grouping:
- If the companies have already been added to CertCapture, drag and drop the companies into a company grouping. Expand a company grouping to view the companies it contains.
- If the companies have not been added to CertCapture, select Add a Company and enter the company details to create it.
You can now use the company grouping when assigning users to companies. Certain functions, such as sending document Requests or Customers pages, are only available when viewing a single Company.