A Company Hierarchy makes it easier to search for customers and compliance documents in CertCapture. Create companies for separate divisions, geographic locations, or subsidiaries of your business. Organize those companies into a Company Grouping to view information from several companies at once. Only Admin users can modify the Company Hierarchy.
After setting up your Company Hierarchy, use the groupings to run a search or report.
Build your company hierarchy
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Account Details, and then selectthe Company Hierarchy tab.
- Select Add Company Grouping. Name it, and then select Add.
- Next, select Add Company. Enter details about the Company, and then select Add.
- Drag and drop a Company into a Company Grouping to organize your Company Hierarchy. Expand a Company Grouping to view the Companies it contains.
Use your company hierarchy
- From anywhere in CertCapture, select the Company drop-down to view your Company Groupings and the Companies within each.
- Select a Company or Company Grouping to view the corresponding dashboard. Certain functions, such as Requests or Customers pages, are only available when viewing a single Company.
- Use the toolbar to run a search or report specific to the Company or Company Grouping you're currently viewing.
Delete a company
Delete companies from the Company Hierarchy menu. You must be an Admin user to delete a company. Deleting a company can't be undone.
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Account Details, and then click the Company Hierarchy tab.
- Locate the company and click Delete. Confirm deletion to remove that company.