When you add a new user, assign them the companies in your CertCapture account so they can access the customers and documents in that company. Users are assigned on a per company basis, so a given user can have different permissions depending on the company they're working in.
- In CertCapture, go to Settings > Account Settings > Manage Users.
- Find your user in the list and select Assign Companies in the Actions column.
- Check the companies your user should have access to.
- Adjust their user role for each company.
- When finished, select the Update Company Assignments button.
The user now has access to the assigned companies.