Logging in to CertCapture is simple and secure. When you establish your account, you receive an email message that includes an activation link. For security, you must create a new password in CertCapture every six months.
Once you are logged into the system, learn about the dashboard features and understand the CertCapture interface.
Sign in to your CertCapture account.
- Go to CertCapture.
- In the User Name text box, type the email address that you used to establish your account.
- In the Password text box, type your password, and then click Log In.
Reset your password when you forget it.
- If you can’t remember your password, go to https://app.certcapture.com, enter your email, and then click Lost Password?
- Type your log-in name and email address. CertCapture will email you a temporary password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to log in with your temporary password.
- Change the temporary password to one that you want to use.
If you just want to change your password to something else, update your password in your profile settings.
Unlock your account
To protect accounts, CertCapture locks a user out after three failed login attempts.
If you're locked out, contact your company's Account Administrator so they can unlock you.
If you are the Account Administrator, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we unlock your account.
CertCapture logs you out after ten minutes of inactivity.
To log out on your own terms, click Your User Name in the upper right, and then click Logout.