Making Sense of Sales Tax describes the fundamentals of sales tax and sales tax compliance. Videos, knowledge checks, and a final quiz help you learn sales tax concepts. Learn how sales tax gets calculated based on your company's tax profile. Walk through the compliance process and learn to mitigate the risks of collecting and remitting sales tax. Choose the regular version to jump right in, or choose the CPE-credit version to register and earn NASBA CPE credits.
How this course meets NASBA requirements for CPE
- Level - Beginner
- Requirements - It doesn't support mobile or tablet use - you need to use a laptop or desktop computer.
- Delivery - QAS self-study
- Prerequisites - None
- Preparation - None
- Completion timeline - You have one year after purchase or start date to complete and pass the final assessment to receive CPE credit for this course.
- Last content review - 9/1/2015
- Cancelation policy - This course can be discontinued at any point. However, CPE credit will only be awarded to participants who complete the course and achieve a 70% score or higher on the final examination. For questions or comments, email email@example.com.
Avalara is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.