When changing from an SQL general database that works with the Calctx32.dll over to a system that uses that standard access formatted general.mdb you may need to merge data if the transition does not happen at the end of a month.
- Open you SQL Server program
- locate the General
- Right click and select Tasks
- Select Export Data
- On the SQL Servel Import and Export Wizard
- Set the Destination to Microsoft Access
- Set the File Name to The path to your general database
- Select Next
This will merge the data from the SQL and the General.mdb. It is highly recommended you create a backup of your general.mdb before you attempt this.