Several Returns for Accountants pages have filtering capabilities. A Filters pane is displayed on the left side of the console and can be hidden using the dark grey arrow icon on the left right side of the pane.
To use the Filters pane:
- In the left pane, enter or select filter criteria (for example, accounts, companies, and status) to create a list of companies you want to work with.
- Enter any required fields.
- Select Go. The table reflects the criteria you've entered in the fields. Note: When a client’s name or account number is entered in the Accounts field, the filing table displays query results for all of the client’s entities.
- Hide or reveal the Filters pane by selecting the arrow icon to the right of the pane.
To filter a column:
- For the column you want to filter, select the down arrow icon > Filter.
- Use the operator, filter logic, and additional operator menus to tailor your filtering criteria.
- Select Filter. The table reflects the filtering criteria you've selected.
- Select Clear to return the column to its original non-filtered appearance.