Your user permissions determine the applications you can sign into in Managed Returns for Accountants. You can change the default page that is displayed once you sign in.
Before you begin
Your firm administrator will provide you with the Managed Returns for Accountants address, user name, and password. Keep this information in a secure location.
- In your browser, enter the Managed Returns for Accountants address.
- On the Welcome screen, enter your user name and password, and then select Sign In.
- If you have permissions to a single application, such as Managed Returns for Accountants, you can see the default page for that application. If you have permissions to more than one application, you can see a landing page with buttons to the other applications.
- If you want Managed Returns for Accountants to open to a different default page, select the Hello <username> menu > User Preferences > Settings.
- Under Default Display Page, select an alternative page from the menu list. When you sign in again, this is the page you'll see.