Read older release notes to learn about the previous additions, changes, and fixes to your account page.
See the latest release notes.
May 10, 2019
Avalara Account release 19.05.03, May 10, 2019
- Browse and, in some cases, buy Avalara connectors on your account's Integrations page.
- Attachments in Notice Manager are downloadable, rather than view-only.
- If you have a sandbox environment, Sandbox AvaTax appears as a tile on your Products page.
- Billing contact information and license key management have moved:
- Find billing contact information at Billing > Contact info.
- Manage license keys at Integrations > Software keys.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Managed Returns Service customers from submitting tax notices for Streamlined Sales Tax regions.
April 9, 2019
Avalara Account release 19.04.02, April 9, 2019
- See information about your support plan on the Products page in your account.
- Extractor setup now requires a default location to be configured in AvaTax.
April 1, 2019
Avalara Account release 19.04.01, April 1, 2019
- When you log in to your account, you'll now see an overview of your products and usage.
- Various improvements to submitting a filing power of attorney for tax notices.
- Tax notices from before 2018 no longer appear under Customer action required.
- Fixed a bug where, after entering an invalid payment method, customers had to refresh the page to correct it.
March 11, 2019
Avalara Account release 19.03.01, March 11, 2019
- Notice Manager now highlights tax notices that require your attention. These appear under Action required.
- Changes to permissions for modifying payment information.
- Improvements to site footer, including "contact us" link.
February 15, 2019
Avalara Account release 19.02.02, February 15, 2019
- Notice Manager available for AvaTax.
- AvaTax customers can now send tax notices on their account page.
- Includes a step-by-step walkthrough on how to submit a tax notice.
- UX updates to Notice Manager.
January 21, 2019
Avalara Account release 19.01.01, January 21, 2019
- Support case manager and tax notice manager display in-progress cases by default.
- Ability to filter support case manager and tax notice manager by all cases, regardless of status.
- Fixed a bug in support case manager and notice manager that incorrectly listed the status of some resolved cases as "In progress".