Get the info you need to manage notices for Nebraska, including submitting a power of attorney and understanding common issues.
Power of Attorney
Nebraska requires a Power of Attorney (POA) for Avalara to resolve notices for you.
To submit a POA:
- Obtain and complete a Nebraska Power of Attorney form
- Mail the completed POA form to the Nebraska Department of Revenue, PO Box 94818, Lincoln, NE 68509-4818 or fax to 402-471-5927
- Send the completed POA form and notice to us by submitting a case. Processing takes about 6 - 8 weeks.
After we have a POA on file, you don't have to submit another one unless something has changed.
- Contact the Nebraska DOR at 402-471-5729 with questions about Nebraska notices
- See Manage Tax Notices for additional details about resolving notice issues