All past tax returns and confirmations filed through Managed Returns for Accountants are stored and searchable. Filed returns are available by the 5th of the following month. Returns for states requiring monthly prepayments for quarterly or annual returns won't be visible in the filed returns list until the returns are actually filed.
Before you begin
Make sure the return you are looking for has been filed. Returns are not available for download before that happens.
To view and download a single return:
- In Managed Returns for Accountants, Returns > Filing Tasks page, filter the table to find the companies and periods for the returns to view or download.
- From the table, highlight the row for the return you want.
- To the right of the table pane in the vertical ribbon, select the arrow icon to display the right pane. This pane shows filed returns and payment confirmations.
- Select one of the buttons across the top of the pane (for example, CNF for epay confirmation or RPDF for returns PDF).
- Select Download. Save the file to your computer or network location.
Once downloaded, the files are available from the Hello, username menu > Downloads.
To download bulk returns:
- In Managed Returns for Accountants, Returns > Filing Tasks page, filter the table to find the companies and periods for the returns and confirmations you want to download.
- In the table header, select the check box to select all the returns.
- Above the table to the right, select the export button .
- In the Filing Task Export dialog, select the Attachments option, select the check box for CNF (epay confirmation) and RPDF (return confirmation), and select Download.
- To view the downloaded files, select the Download link in the confirmation message or go to the Hello, username menu > Downloads.