Managed Returns for Accountants provides a variety of reports for use in monitoring and reconciling client returns.
- In Managed Returns for Accountants, select the Reports tab.
- In the Reports Criteria pane, select the report type and the company. The following reports are available:
- Liability Carryover Credits: Shows the details of all applied or excluded credits at the tax return level for the selected month's returns
- Liability Return Detail: Shows the tax return information for each selected region for the selected month
- Liability State Summary: Shows a one-row summary of liability data for the selected month for each selected region
- Sales And Sellers Use Tax Jurisdiction Detail Combined View By Taxing Jurisdiction: Combined view of tax types that identifies differences between the client's transaction data and data in their business application
- Sales and Sellers Use Tax Summary By Jurisdiction
- Transaction Detail: A detailed report containing input combined with the output tax results for each transaction line item; can be used to reconcile billing cycles and validate tax data
- Select the report dates by month or date range. If necessary, select Include Transactions Only.
- Under Advanced Setting, select country, region, form name, and tax type. Clear the settings, if necessary.
- Under Columns, you can include or remove column information by dragging and dropping into the Available or Selected fields.
- To reorder the columns, drag and drop the column title to another location in the list.
- Select Default to restore the list to its original order.
- Select Apply when you have completed your choices and order.
- When you have completed your selections, select Execute. The report data is displayed in the table pane.
At the top of the left Reporting Criteria pane, a Report Delay notice and tooltip are displayed, showing the amount of time before recently added or edited data will display in the reports.
- Once the report is displayed, you can select the Export button to download a spreadsheet file of the report.