Colorado state may require that a form be filed for the state administered taxes for each registered location you have in the state. You would like to know how to find out, based on your registration, what locations are registered with the state.
- Navigate to Colorado Revenue Online
- Under the section Additional Services (No Login Required), select View Sales Rates and Taxes
- On the new landing page, select View Business Location Rates.
- Enter in your Colorado Account Number up to the first hyphen.
- This will be 7 or 8 digits.
- Do not include an L or M prefix.
- Remove any hyphens or spaces.
NOTE: For confirmation of filing requirements, please contact Colorado Department of Revenue.