You are an Amazon FBA seller using TrustFile, and you see sales transactions "swept forward" into your March returns that don't belong there.
- Export the transactions that don't belong in the March return to an excel spreadsheet so you can use them to file an amended return
- When following the instructions for exporting transactions, select Amazon as the source
- Unselect "unswept" in the Swept column
- After you've exported the transactions, delete them from your March return
- Use the exported transactions to file amended returns for prior months where sales transactions may have been missing