You want to know when to expect the payment for e-filed returns to come out of your bank account.
- When you click File & Pay, TrustFile files the return to the state.
- The state pulls payment from your account on the due date.
- You can find Due Date to the left of File & Pay.
- If the payment is not pulled from your bank account by the expected date, please reach out to the Department of Revenue.
- TrustFile only sends the payment amount and account details, it does not pull funding.
- To change the date see: How can I change the Payment Date?
Note: Once you click File & Pay, TrustFile can't edit, amend, cancel, or recall the return or the payment.