You are uploading data via .csv into TrustFile and your file status is Unmapped.
- This simply means we have not seen your file headers before (the column names), so we are reviewing the file to map it.
- We match the header name of each column in your file to the required data for the TrustFile import
- Once the file is mapped we will notify you it is ready
- We save the file mapping once completed so next time you import that file we will recognize the headers
- If there is an issue and the file cannot be mapped you will receive an email that the file was rejected with a reason for rejection.
Note: to ensure your file can be mapped into TrustFile the first row must be the header row and there must be columns for Date, Price, Tax, and Shipping Address at a minimum. If any of the columns are missing or unclear, or if the first row contains anything but the header, the file will be rejected.