Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

How to change the form to be filed in TrustFile?


You selected the wrong form to file for one or more States and would like to change the return to the correct form, so you may file.




  • Go to Current Returns
    • Under each return listed under Due Now is a link entitled "State Settings"
    • Click the State Settings link and select the correct form from the FORM drop-down list
    • Press Save
  • You may also click on States & History
    • Expand one or more states 
    • Press the State Settings link


  • Was this article helpful?