Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

How do I report Consumer's use tax in TrustFile?


You have purchases that need to be reported to the State and want to know how to enter them in TrustFile.




  • TrustFile Does not currently support Consumer's use tax transactions
  • Purchase information must be entered directly on the form
    • Stats & History > Expand the state in question > Click on the period in question
    • On the left side of the screen, Click Show Overrides/Adjust Form Data
      • Please note that you can only adjust the form data the month the form is due


  • Was this article helpful?