You want to make sure you do not schedule a payment or filing after the state deadline.
- Choose a date that is no later than the Due Date shown in the final filing window
- Dates/times are shown in the tax jurisdiction's time zone.
- We show this information using the time zone of the filing authority (the Department of Revenue), so the date (time) you choose is being entered in their time zone.
- If you prepare your filing after the due date you cannot change the payment or file date, your return will be filed as early as possible.
- Date(s) and time(s) not associated with a filing authority (like the time in the Transaction Activity log) are shown in the time zone configured under Settings > User Settings
- We use the local time zone set on your computer if you haven't selected one in User Settings.
- If you see an unexpected date or time please contact Support