You're trying to sync Quickbooks Desktop to TrustFile and your transactions do not appear in TrustFile.
The computer with your Quickbooks Desktop must be running with QuickBooks open for a sync to occur.
- Verify that you actually have data to be synced in Quickbooks Desktop
- Confirm that both Quickbooks and the Quickbooks to TrustFile connector are running, via your Task Manager
- These may be listed as QB32.exe and TrustFile/CE/CloudElements for Quickbooks
- Try to restart the Cloud Elements (CE) connector
- Try to restart your computer, then restart both Quickbooks and the Cloud Elements (CE) connector
- If you have attempted all of the above and transactions are still not syncing, please Contact Avalara Support