- A transaction that was not filed will not be locked, confirm it is not locked then adjust the Document Date to move it to the current (or correct) filing period
- Go to Transactions > pull up transaction > click the DocCode > click Edit
- Change the docDate to the current liability period
- Choose an adjustment reason
- Save as committed
- For transactions added via Import > go to original Import file (Tools > View Imported File Status) > change Process Code to 2 (tax override) or 4 (adjust with calculation)> correct Document Date > re-Import file
- You should now see your transaction as committed in that liability period with the appropriate date, reports will reflect these changes the following morning.
Note: It is not possible to edit a locked transaction, if you attempt to edit a locked transaction an error will occur.