Skip to main content
Avalara Help Center

Can I override the tax on a Streamlined Sales Tax State?


You want to remove the tax or change the tax rate on an invoice, but you're registered as a Streamlined Sales Tax (SST) filer in the state.




  • As an SST customer, you're not able to make changes using tax overrides or the tax code NT.
  • Find a tax code that is SST approved and taxes as you expect: Select AvaTax System Tax Codes

Next steps

For more information, read manage product taxability.


  • Was this article helpful?