You have been creating invoices in Sage 50 but they are not being created in the Avalara AvaTax Admin Console and you want to know why.
- Invoices will not appear on the AvaTax admin console if the invoice is not posted in Sage 50, or if calculation has not occurred.
- Check the posting method in Sage 50:
- Maintain > Company Information
- On the new screen, check the Posting Method.
- AvaTax only supports Real-Time Posting
- Other posting methods are not recommended.
- Check to see if calculation has occurred in the AvaTax app:
- Open the Sage 50 connector (AvaTax for Peachtree)
- Click Select Journal Transactions
- Select the transactions you want to appear in the Admin Console
- Click OK
- Click Compute Taxes
- Transactions now appear on the Avalara AvaTax Admin Console
Note: To Commit transactions click Commit Avatax Payments