You want to change transactions from Uncommitted to Committed in Sage 50 so they show in Avalara Admin Console reports and can be included in your tax returns.
- Open the Sage 50 connector (a separate application on the desktop labeled "Avatax for Peachtree").
- Click Select Journal Transactions.
- Select the desired transactions from the list, calculate tax if not already done so.
- Once tax has calculated, click Commit Avatax Payments and confirm the status in the above display changed to "committed".
- The transactions will now appear on the admin console as committed.