You see Sage 100 exemptions are entered into Avalara (Avalara CertCapture or ECMS) and are active, yet no exemptions are getting used.
- The Sage 100 integration always sends over the division number in front of the customer number (customer code).
- If you do not know the division number, then it is going to be division "00".
- The two digit division must be added in front of the customer number.
- If the customer number is AB12345, then the AvaTax customer code is 00AB12345.
- Change the customer code to be match what is sent on the transaction and the exemptions will be applied.