You are running the Daily Sales Order Sales Journal and the error "The following invoices require tax recalculations. Please return to Invoice Entry and select the AvaTax button on the Totals panel" shows for some invoices.
- Upgrade to the latest version of AvaTax for Sage 100
- This indicates that a placeholder transaction was not posted when tax calculated initially, so recalculation is required prior to the final posting
- Go to the invoice and recalculate it then save, or use the Sales Tax Calculation utility to recalculate tax on several at once:
- Go to Sage 100 > Modules > Accounts Receivable > Utilities > Sales Tax Calculation
- Select the item type
- Select Recalculate Sales Tax for Flagged Records Only
- Click Proceed