You are trying to validate your credentials in Sage 100 and receive the following error:
"Internet Connection is down or the URL specified in AvaTax Connect Options is invalid. Proceed as normal. Check AvaTax Connect User Manual for instructions."
- As the error suggests, check the Internet connection.
- This error also happens if the credentials are not correct.
- Make sure the Username, Password, License Key, Account Number, URL and Company Code are for the same account
- You may test your credentials here
- Finally, this error can indicate that the avatax.avalara.adapter.dll is registered in two different locations on the same machine.
- If this is the case, unregister both, delete the duplicate dll and register the dll in the proper location (usually the MAS90 folder).
- DLL registration directions are found here