You have a tax liability due in a particular jurisdiction but the associated return is showing an amount due of $0.00
- Make sure that the tax type you collected on your transactions matches the tax type being remitted on the form you selected
- If you calculated sellers' use tax but the form you selected is only for sales tax then the amount due will be $0.00 since the correct tax type was not collected.
- The return may not be set to be filed at the current time.
- If that is the case, you will see a column for Prior Accrual when you look at the form details
- If the form is collecting all of the transactions for a specific location, you might not have applied that location to the transactions
- Check a transaction that should be on the form and make sure the Location field is filled out. If it isn't, update your transactions to add a location code.