You have received a notice that Escambia County, Alabama is no longer being administered by the state.
- Escambia County, Alabama is no longer being administered by Alabama's Department of Revenue. Instead it is now using the Revenue Discovery System (RDS)
- Avalra files RDS jurisdictions on the AL Alatax Universal form.
- If you already have this form set up there is no furhter action needed.
- If you do not have this form set up but still need to collect and remit tax in Escambia you will need to set up a filing calendar for it.
- Please refer to Use the Avalara Returns Filing Calendar for help with this process
- Click here for more information on How Avalara files Alabama local tax.