You need to know if Avalara files Washingtontax returns.
- Avalara populates B&O tax based on information from the liability worksheet.
- Please review How is the Business and Occupation amount on the WA liability worksheet calculated to learn how the B&O amount is populated on your liability worksheet.
- To add a Washington state return, go to the Manage Filing Calendars page in the Admin Console.
- The WA MultiPurpose Sales form is for non SST subscribers
- The WA B&O Combined Excise form is for SST subscribers
- At this time, Avalara does not support local B&O forms.
- If your company is required to file a local B&O return, you will have to use an alternative solution such as filing in-house.
Note: If you have specific B&O information you would like filed on your returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific amounts and categories you would like them listed under.