I'd like a single line of my invoice/estimate to stop calculating tax from Avatax within QuickBooks Online.
- At the invoice and or estimate level each line a taxable checkbox.
- If you do not have the box checked, the item will be non taxable.
- Tax Code NT will be sent to Avatax.
- If you have the item mapped in AvaTax, the tax code mapped in there is be used.
- NT will be overridden by what is in AvaTax.
- *Note* the tax code NT will not work if you're an SST member and the ship to state for this estimate and or invoice is an SST state.